First week as a PD Dollie!

Saturday 5 July 2014


prettydisturbia

On Tuesday just gone I started my internship at Pretty Disturbia Manchester. Its a brand that prides itself on being alternative and had a love of vintage, I was excited but really nervous to start I didn't really know what I was getting into but after the first few days I'm really loving it already! 
Everyone there has been so welcoming and it's been so hands on already, and they've made me feel part of the team right from the second I got there!
I just don't enjoy getting up at 6.30am, its like seeing a whole different time of day compared to having Uni life, and I'm sure I'll get used to skipping my regular afternoon nap...
 Even though I'm 20 and should probably grow out of that by now! 
Can't wait to see what's in store for me in the next few months as a PD Dollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts