My week in photos

Wednesday 20 August 2014

   This week has been manic!
It was one of my closest friends birthdays not long ago so we went out so a fair few drinks to say the least!
Derbs had a fab time... and the picture of the pug pretty much sums up how I felt waking up the day after! Deffo not 100%.
And... I FINALLY got a job! At probably one of the most perfect places for a fashion student, Abakhan so my mum got me these flowers to say well done Ruthie!
I get discount too and I've been spotting all types of fabrics I want to make things with eeek!
I made a trip back up to Preston to hand my mini collection in and it's kind of like a weight off my shoulders, so this is just an image from the shoot and my flats to go with it.
Then it was time to shoot the hawaiian collection, it's great to see things you've made and styled being modelled and photographed! Can't wait to see the final edits!
Lastly a good end to my week was that I won a competition for the first time in my life, thanks to Jucey clothing who I featured in my blog a few weeks back. 
They're currently making a co-ord in my chosen fabric, can't wait to get hold of it!!
 
 

2 comments:

Popular Posts