Street style, lovely people with lovely clothes!

Monday 15 September 2014



This street styling sesh was probably one me favourites, a) it was a nice day and  b) we met some of the nicest people out and about. Oh and of course stylish!
I think I'm jealous of all the girls style here and if you're a girl you'll probs agree don't they look fab?!
Also just a little shout out to Dan in the first picture who we stopped on his way to work.
He does a really cool fashion blog too, that you should check out! He also took down my blog and took the time to check it out and follow me so I'm ovo gonna repay the favour.
 After he tweeted me that day he wants to do something bloggerish together and collaborate somehow so that'd be cool!
http://www.trendingfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/ is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts