Alexander Wang x H&M

Tuesday 4 November 2014




Is this, or is this not one of the most delicious collections of highstreet collabs you have ever seen?!
Scrap Summer and its colour and pattern I say! It's most definitely winter clothes time and that means nothing better than wrapping up in black, grey and white!
Especially when they're this aesthetically pleasing to your eyeballs.
I mean just look at the wool blend biker, and the quilted leather jacket, i want them both in my wardrobe now... just a shame I don't have a spare £200. Boohoooo! 
There's not just clothing either, theres plenty of accessories to go around. From Shoes, bags and even water bottles!
From the high street brand that's already teamed up with many incredible designers already from Jimmy Choo to and Matthew Williamson. It's now the turn of  Alexander Wang to take the lead with one of my fave high street brands (H&M) to bring us lucky (or not so lucky people if you're as skint as I am) this wonderful collection. 
It's just full of great textures and fabrics and this is just a few of the pieces on offer. So check the rest of it out HERE
I bet you'll be swooning over the whole of it just like i have for the past hour, staring at my laptop like a saddo, but ah wells, not like i have anything better to do at this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts