New Arrivals

Thursday 25 June 2015


Last week there was a photo shoot for new arrivals so Lately I've been making more of the Print two pieces. I made the first sample in the new fabric that is floral and orange and they look really nice in that print and have been selling really well, perfect for festival season or holidays.
They are still in Topshop Liverpool, whereas the brown floral print ones are just on the website. Other new arrivals include one in paisley and an off the shoulder dress.
I've also been working on the pattern for a black bodycon dress that will hopefully be out in a few weeks. it was really good to be more involved in that as I made the sample as well to see what needs to be changed and tweaked and next week I'll be helping grade the pattern for sizing. 
I'm also going to be carrying on with research for Autumn winter for what can begin to go onto Topshop  mid summer so its good to be looking ahead ad seeing what colours and fabrics are going to be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts