Last week at Lola Loves

Sunday 26 July 2015

Last week on Tuesday it was my final day of placement year! It has flown by, and these were the new styles that were going into Topshop towards the end of the week. With more sheer criss cross dresses and lace flares which the sample had been made the previous week and i had tried on in the studio,  they are a really nice fit and perfect for summer or a night out. 
There is also a Suedette top that I worked on with Debbie on my last day by tracing and altering the pattern. It was ready to go in a few days later! Running up to my last week we were looking at ideas for AW which would be going in around August and looking at collections, colours and fabric samples to get an idea of what will be popular. So it'll be nice to see what goes in later in the year when I go back to Uni. 
Can't believe that this year is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts